Saturday 19 July 2008

Campaign Against Political Correctness

I have signed this petition because I am tired of being treated as a second class citizen in my own country. I may be wrong but I am not entirely certain that our grandfathers fought to preserve our freedoms and liberties only for a cretinous MP within a joke of a government to tell me that because I am a white male I can be legally discriminated against in the workplace. I am a upstanding citizen and a loyal subject of this country. I want to work hard and pay my taxes and look after my family. I don't see this as being 'wrong' and I don't want to be stopped from at least attempting to have a successful career because I am the wrong gender and colour.

David Matthews, 29.06.08

From : http://www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk :

Have you ever stopped to wonder why 40% of people don't bother to vote anymore? Have you ever stopped to wonder why, which ever party is in power, nothing ever gets any better? Have you ever stopped to wonder why all the three major political parties in the UK have broadly the same policies? The answer is simple - political correctness. This left wing ideology has very cleverly, and by stealth, replaced British politics. None of the main parties now dare suggest any policy that is not politically correct otherwise the PC Brigade will label them the 'nasty' party. Witness the Conservative party policy U turns. In a desperate effort to lose their 'nasty' party label they have become Blue Labour, a slightly diluted form of New Labour!

So we now have the three main parties all occupying the same small piece of 'centre ground'. Many people don't vote on the grounds that it is pointless - you will get the same whoever wins. Some people don't vote because they realise that politically correct policies are what has got us into this mess in the first place.

Other people don't vote because they realise that career politicians are a self seeking, corrupt bunch of freeloaders who they wouldn't trust to run their whelk stall while they were on holiday. Notice that I say career politicians - this is the new breed of politicians that haven't ever entered the real world of work. They have left school, gone to university and then blagged a job as a 'research assistant' to a MP before realising that the job was such a doddle that they could do it themselves. They have never had to hold down a proper job, they have no management or other skills, hold no real political views and tend to migrate to whichever party looks most likely to win power. To survive in this fantasy environment all you need to do is to be politically correct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't vote: they don't care. Vote Raving Looney and they'll take it like a red-hot poker up the bum!