Wednesday 20 January 2010

Watch Out, Lib, Lab and Con, there's a Dragon about!



One day, three rather fractious brothers. Lib, Lab and Con were out enjoying a rare spell of sunshine in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons when a dragon alighted a short distance away.
"Siw mae bechgyn?" the dragon called out to them, flapping its enormous wings and twirling its tail vigorously. It looked resplendent as it pawed the green grass of the valley floor. "Croeso i Gymru", he continued, "Is there anything I can do for you?" The brothers shook their heads and turned away but the dragon was not in the mood to be ignored. "I have returned to my native land," he roared, "in order to reclaim my birthright and restore to the people their pride and confidence in their nation. Are you with me or against me?"

Now continue the story.......

No comments: