Dirtier tacticsPETER HOSKIN 10:21am
"This weekend Dwelly, 48, from Rugby, admitted she had 'probably been used by Labour'. She believed her photograph had been taken for use in a magazine for the National Health Service, not as part of Labour’s election campaign."
And in Scotland......
- There will be no reduction in this service.
- Pensioners and disabled people will continue to enjoy free travel across Scotland at all times.
- The fact is that the Scottish Government is extending the scheme. Injured military veterans will also now qualify for free travel.
- The SNP has increased support for bus travel with extra funding of £4m, £6m, £2m over this spending review
- Funding for bus transport is 31% higher per capita in Scotland under the SNP than in England and Wales under Labour.
And in Wales.....