Friday, 5 August 2011
Coming Events in Wales
Plaid Cymru Annual Conference 2011
Where: Venue Cymru, Llandudno
When: 8th - 10th of September 2011
We have great pleasure in announcing details of the Plaid Cymru Annual Conference 2011. This year we shall be returning to Venue Cymru in Llandudno, one of the best conference centres in Wales which will provide an excellent background for policy development, brand strengthening and all manner of conference opportunities.
The 2011 Annual Conference 2011 will again extend over two full days in the Conference Hall on Friday September 9th and Saturday 10th, with half a day on Thursday 8th dedicated to sessions and seminars from 2.00pm
Thursday will include a full plenary session to discuss and vote on motions and also hustings for internal elections. Dr. Eurfyl ap Gwilym will be conducting a session for members on the next steps for Plaid Cymru,the Councillors Association will be gearing us up for the Local Elections next year and the Gwynfor Evans Memorial Lecutre will also take place on the Thursday afternoon.
As usual, delegates can enjoy a number of display stands and fringe meetings – all completely free! More information concerning these will be available in the Conference Handbook and the Fringe handbook nearer the time.
The full social programme will commence on Thursday with a local event organised by Cymru X. On Friday evening the Conference Dinner will be held, with 3 courses, a guest speaker and much more! Conference will close on Saturday with one of the regular favourites - the Revue!
If you would like more information about Conference or the social events, please contact the Conference Organiser, Vici Jones on email email@example.com or at 02920 475921.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
· The 500 Club was set up to raise funds for Plaid Cymru’s National Assembly and Parliamentary campaigns.
· Over half of the money raised is returned to club members as prizes.
· Each member is allocated a club number, which is entered in a monthly prize draw.
· You can join by completing and returning the £5 a month banker’s order form below.
· And remember…The more members there are, the larger the prizes. Once there are 500 members, the annual prizes will total £ 15,500 !
If you would like to join the 500 club, download a membership form today by clicking here.